City of London Churches


Saint Andrew Undershaft was first recorded in 1147.

The present building was constructed in 1532 and is one of few that survived both The Great Fire and The Second World War.

The church had one of London's few surviving 17th century stained-glass windows which was destroyed by an IRA bomb in 1992.

More information can be found on Wikipedia.



With thanks to The City of London Corporation and Google for maps and Wikipedia for general information.
Site hosted by Chalkface Limited