Founded in 1137 Saint Anne & Saint Agnes was known, in the 15th century, as Saint Anne-in-the-Willows and Saint Agnes.
The original church was destroyed by fire in 1548 and was rebuilt soon after. The tower was all that survived The Great Fire just over a century later.
The church was rebuilt by Sir Christopher Wren in 1680.
The church was badly damaged by the bombing of The Second World War and was restored and reopened in 1966.
More information can be found on Wikipedia and from the Saint Anne and Saint Agnes website.