Saint Lawrence Jewry was originally built in the twelfth century.
The church was destroyed in The Great Fire and was rebuilt by Christopher Wren in the 1670s.
Saint Lawrence was extensively damaged during The Blitz and was restored in 1957. The church is now the official church of the City of London Corporation.
More information can be found on Wikipedia.