City of London Churches


Saint Augustine was first recorded in 1148 and was destroyed in The Great Fire.

The church was rebuilt the 1680s by Sir Christopher Wren and completely destroyed during The Blitz of 1941.

The tower was rebulit as part of the Saint Paul's Choir School in 1967.

More information can be found on Wikipedia.



With thanks to The City of London Corporation and Google for maps and Wikipedia for general information.
Site hosted by Chalkface Limited