City of London Churches


With the exception of the tower, which remains today, and part of the nave Saint Martin Orgar was destroyed during The Great Fire.

The church was restored and used by French protestants until 1820 when most of the building was demolished.

More information can be found on Wikipedia.



With thanks to The City of London Corporation and Google for maps and Wikipedia for general information.
Site hosted by Chalkface Limited