City of London Churches


Saint Olave Jewry was first referenced in 1130. The church was destroyed in The Great Fire and rebuilt by Christopher Wren in 1679.

The church was restored in 1879 and then the body of the church was demolished in 1887. The remaining tower is used by a city architectural practice.

More information can be found on Wikipedia.





With thanks to The City of London Corporation and Google for maps and Wikipedia for general information.
Site hosted by Chalkface Limited